Friday, February 10, 2012

Something I said to a girl that I had never met, but admire through her words,

The posts you have written make you look more raw and human! Thank you for being so honest. If everyone was more honest to themselves and towards others, the world would be a much more understanding place because we will realize how similiar we all are.

A man by the name of Dennis Prager said something along the lines of: We tend to believe that other peoples relationships are better than they actually are. We tend to idealize what other people have.

I'm not quoting it for the relationship part, but quoting for the part where we tend to have this notion, this ideal about other people from the judgement of their exterior. Before reading your blog I had this notion that you were this super confident, collected, and happy person with no worries. But after reading your blog I see someone much more complex than that. I would have never even thought of you being someone that is insecure about themselves being awkward, a person that trips up and says all the "wrong" things.

I feel that it would be best for you to filter out the people you feel make you feel uncomfortable about what you have to say. There are no "wrong" or "awkward" things to be said when you are with people who genuinely like you, for you. Its okay to be acquaintances with them but to be close to them would be of hindrance to your soul and personality.

I love how honest you are about your self and hope that you keep that trait of yours thriving. We need more honest people in this world.

I find you very interesting and am intrigued to get to know you one day. If you ever need a genuine (ahaha yes I'm tooting my own horn) but also walking paradox of a personality to hang out with on a day you feel bored. You can always hit me up! We go to the same school, I believe!

I'm sure you know who I am. I was the one that asked you for your blog!

Have a great rest of your day and week (censored).
Keep your head above the water. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment