Friday, February 10, 2012

Something a guy that worked at a coffee shop texted me after I asked him what constituted as a good hangout to get to know someone would be like for him, the same night I met him,

How I met him: I decided to walk into the coffee shop because it was empty and I wanted to sit in a fairly empty place to read my book "Happiness is a Serious Problem". As I was reading, I looked up and saw him mopping the floor. I wasn't planning on ordering any drinks that night but I found him attractive and used buying a drink as a bridge to compliment him.  I wanted to tell him that I found him good looking but instead it played out in this manner: I went up to him at the counter, browsed the menu, ordered a iced vanilla latte and complimented him on his voice. He has a Thom Yorke type of voice. We had a short conversation about reasons as to why we weren't capable of finishing books. I went back to my table and sat down to read until they closed the shop. As I left the coffee shop, he ran towards my direction and yelled out "hey". I turned around and thought I left something important back at the shop. He went up to me and gave me a piece of paper with his phone number on it. I thanked him and we went our separate ways.

"Case by case basis. To be honest, I want to get naked with you and have a deep conversation with you (no pun intended)."

No comments:

Post a Comment