Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wise Words from Ngoc About Working Hard

To keep me motivated , I just think how good of a life I would get once I get there!

Always find out what u need to do, and do it.

The faster you do it, the faster u get to ur goal.

Time is so valuable, do not waste it!

When u stop being motivated, u give others a chance to surpass u.

So whatever ur goal is, keep motivated, keep doing the steps to get there everyday, and stay ahead of your competition

So whatever ur goal is, keep motivated, keep doing the steps to get there everyday, and stay ahead of your competition

U have 24 hours in a day. If u use it wisely, you can surpass someone that has been doing something that took them years to achieve in a short amount of time.

Try to focus on your goals as much as you can, & limit other distracting activities that keep u away from meeting ur goal

That's what I do

And that's prob why I move and grow a little faster than other people that's starting or have been doing it but not consistently

You're a fast learner so I know u have potential to go far in a short amount of time! Just choose something and stay dedicated to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment